Sunday, 24th January 2021
Dear Members Clubs,
Please find the attached match day rules, fixtures, ground details, BTCL disciplinary & ECB return to cricket guidelines.
Thank you all the clubs supporting to innovate this new dimension cricket “THE HUNDRED”.
Just a quick update on the headlines
– All the players should come to ground with White and White
– All the clubs advise to take sets of stumps, inner circle disc and boundary flags.
– Clubs scheduled for the first match will be preparing the ground and the third team will make sure everything is left tidy as required.
– Keep yourself a sanitiser and mask
– 100 balls per innings
– No runner allowed at any circumstance
– Clubs have two or more XI’s can swap players unrestricted (Not Overseas). If both XI’s play against each other, they cannot move players. except substitutes.
– Captain’s are responsible for checking players’ ID on the league’s website. Any complaints, report to the on field umpire and follow the BTCL regulations. Report within 48 hours.
Umpires please note, we have arranged a captain or player to organise and collect your match fee. Just in case I failed to do so, please collect the money from all three clubs.
In case you need to reach us please contact:
Jeyaraj – 07824 358 502
Amaranath – 07958 429 470
Match Ball and County contact
Kent – Para – 07956 834 203
Surrey – Guru – 07535 658 602
Middlesex – Amaranath – 07958 429 470 Ball collection Sutha: 07956 939 738
Essex – Sulthan – 07967 394 579
Further information please find the recorded zoom meeting link.
All the very best and enjoy the 100 ball tournament.
Please take photos and a small video clips on your experience over the 100 ball championship and tag us on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/btcluk
Be safe and enjoy the cricket.
British Tamils Cricket League (BTCL) 14 Elm Road , Chessington , Surrey KT9 1AW
Please subscribe your email with us for regular newsletter from BTCL
© 2019 British Tamils Cricket League. All Rights Reserved